European Network for Agroecological Food Systems launched
On January 26th, the Horizon 2020 Project, Agroecology for Europe (AE4EU) launched ENAF: the European Network for Agroecological Food Systems, along with more than 40 esteemed colleagues and fellow associations.
Programme with outputs:
- Welcome by Alexander Wezel – link
- Presentation of the essence of what ENAF intends to be and do – link
- Presentation by Pablo Tittonell on taking agroecology to the next level in Europe – link
- Artistic expressions (it did not play at the time, but included here) – link
- ENAF and East-West conversations on agroecology and its potential to transform our food systems by Attila Szocs and Jesse Donham – link
- Presentation by Klarien Klingen, reflections on experiences of the establishment of the Dutch national agroecological federation and network and other alliances for agroecology transformation living lab – link
- Introduction to the Agroecology Knowledge Hub – link
- Next steps of ENAF and options for joining – link
- Closing words by Attila Szocs – link
We also made a synthesis of the feedback we received from participants in the launch through the break-out sessions link
Finally, the following 4-pager provides further background information on ENAF link. This information will be adapted and updated as ENAF is being further established through co-creative processes this year.