We want to say a special thank you to everyone contributing pictures from their work and farms to this website. We are very happy to show them as part of AE4EU project.
- Picture 1: flySnow. Canva images. Description: Field, defocused, people, grass, meadow, yellow
- Picture 3: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Field, people, green, working, bird’s eye view
- Picture 4: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Field, people, working, sampling, soil, bird’s eye view
- Picture 5: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: young plant, straw, brown, growing
- Picture 6: cottonbro from Pexels. Canva Images. Description: Man, sheep, field
- Picture 7: South_agency. Canva Images. Description: Man, arms, tomatos, green
- Picture 8: Heather Birnie, Parc Carreg, UK. Description: Ducks, nature, grass, green
- Picture 9: Anett Richter. Description: Red Poppy, flowers, field
- Picture 10: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Hare, rabbit, wild, eating, grass, field, green
- Picture 11: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Field, people, green, working, bird’s eye view
- Picture 12: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Flowers, People, teaching; field
Page Agroecology in Europe
- Picture 13: CU, Ulrich SCHMUTZ. Description: Field, Man, Back, Agriculture
- Picture 14: Anett Richter. Description: Field, Flowers, biodiversity, grass
- Picture 15: cottonbro from Pexels. Canva Images. Description: Man, working, Farm, sheep, livestoc
Page Learning and Exchange
- Picture 16: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Flowers, People, teaching; field
- Picture 17: CreativeNature_nl. Canva Images. Descroption: field, flowers, forest, biodiversity, crops, agriculture
Page News & Events
- Picture 18: Anett Richter. Description: Red Poppy, flowers, field
- Picture 19: Canva Images. Description: man, olives, harvest, work, agriculture
- Picture 20: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Field, young trees, blurry
Page Contact us
- Picture 21: Alfred GRAND, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Bee, Pollen, yellow, flower
- Picture 22: Alfred Grand, Grand Farm, Austria. Description: Description: Flowers, People, teaching; field
The website https://www.ae4eu.eu/ is edited by ISARA.
23 rue Jean Baldassini
69 007 Lyon – France
The website reflects the views of the author only. The European Union cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Responsible for the content: AE4EU consortium
This website is hosted by ISARA – 23 rue Jean Baldassini, 69007 Lyon, FRANCE
Creation / Web development
Géraldine Woerner, 3PIX
- The AE4EU website
- The AE4EU social media pages and accounts (Twitter, Facebook and YouTube).
- Via any Bluetooth, Wi-Fi or any similar technology that may communicate with your (mobile) device including identifying its location.
To provide you with the full range of services, we sometimes need to collect information about you.
What (types of) personal data will be collected?
When you complete a contact form on our Website or contact us by e-mail, telephone, fax, we collect:
- the basic identity information you provide us, such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company you work for, your position;
- the content of your communications, and the technical information of your communications themselves (the person with whom we communicate on our side, the date and time, etc.);
- your preferences regarding the receipt of our e-mail communications, such as newsletters, etc., if you have chosen to receive these communications;
- your profile information on Social Networks made available to the public;
Each time you use our Website we automatically collect:
- technical information related to the device you are using, such as your IP address, browser type, geographical location and operating system;
- information about your browsing behaviour, such as the length of your visit, the links you click on, the pages you visit and how often you visit a page.
Personal Data may include the following:
- Last Name
- First Name
- E-mail address
- Mailing Address
- Date of Birth
- Phone Number
- IP address
Safety and confidentiality of personal data
AE4EU is committed to safeguarding your personal information. Whenever you provide such information, we are legally obliged to use your information in line with the EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereafter the “GDPR”). Please note that, no website can be completely secure.
All information that we use and/or gather will be used in accordance with the GDPR. To find out more about the EU Data Protection Rules click here.
We strive to take reasonable technical measures to prevent loss or misuse of the data you have provided to us and to prevent disclosure to unauthorized third parties.
However, despite these measures, the Internet remains an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to circumvent these measures or use Your Personal Data for illegitimate purposes. As a result, IPL will not be held responsible in the event of fraudulent recovery of your data for any use whatsoever.
For what purposes will the personal data be used?
The collection and subsequently processing of the personal information are necessary for the following purposes:
- allowing you to browse our Sites and Applications and to adapt our content to your terminal to improve your browsing;
- memorize the information you have entered in our contact forms;
- allow you to share our content on social networks;
- allow you to make interactive and personalized use of the Sites and Applications;
- to identify your needs and interests and to provide you with the most appropriate products and services;
- to send information and/or external communications;
- send newsletters, if you have consented by checking the corresponding box,
- to analyze the audience and the frequentation of the Site
Social media interactions
The AE4EU website may integrates social media interactions allowing to share AE4EU content on social media platforms and other related actions. By using these interactions, your personal data may be shared with a wide audience including, in some cases, those who are not logged on to the specific social media selected.
The applicable data protection provisions of the social media integrated in the AE4EU website may be accessed under the following links:
Cookies and Other Tracers
Cookies, or other similar identifiers, are files used by a server to interact with the browser. Cookies are used to send status information when a user visits a site. Examples of status information include a session ID, language, expiration date, response domain, etc. Cookies can be used to store status information when a browser accesses different pages of a Web site or when the browser returns to the site at a later time. Only the sender of a cookie can read or modify the information contained in it. There are different types of cookies:
- session cookies, which disappear as soon as you leave the browser or the site
- permanent cookies that remain on your terminal until their lifetime expires (maximum 12 months) or until you delete them using your browser’s functions.
You can access your cookie management panel in order to configure the deposit and reading of cookies.
How do I disable cookies?
The installation of certain cookies is subject to your consent. During your first visit to the Site, an information banner will be displayed indicating that by continuing your navigation on the site, the above-mentioned cookies will be installed on your equipment.
Cookies or tracers allow you to take full advantage of the Site’s features. If your browser is configured to refuse all cookies or trackers, this may prevent you from using some of our services, for which IPL cannot be held responsible.
We only keep your personal data in our systems only for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity and proportionate to the purpose for which it was collected. All data will be deleted with the end of the project or when the project website will no longer be available.
Beyond the above-mentioned periods, your data may be anonymized for statistical purposes.